Thursday, October 3, 2013

Time Flies!

Where has the time gone?  It seems that this year has just begun, yet it is nearly over!  Each day has seemed to melt into the next.  I always have ideas I want to share with you.  There are always I plan to write.  Then...I go to sleep and wake up to another day.

A lot has happened this year.  We have had several friends and family members pass into eternity.  My children have grown up so much - they now range in age from 18 to 6.  I've learned a lot.  I've failed a lot.  I have laughed and cried and hurt a lot.  I have grown a lot!  I wish that I had grown more.  I am praying that I grow even more in the next year. 

Through everything that we have walked through this year - through all the loss, failure, growth, joy and pain - one truth has remained.  We serve a living and sovereign God who is not surprised by any of it.  He is faithful.  His word is true.  He truly will never leave us or forsake us. 

Thank you for your friendship.  I hope to be able to share more in the days to come.  You're all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment